Charis intende contribuire alla valorizzazione dei carismi originari degli Ordini Religiosi espressi nei servizi di cura alla fragilit e allanimazione, educazione e riabilitazione, attraverso molteplici forme di supporto ai processi di potenziamento, revisione, rinnovamento e trasformazione delle loro
opere e dei loro sistemi organizzativi.
- Coinvolgimento diretto.
- Sostenibilit dei Progetti.
- Titolarit nei contratti.
- Impegno nel rendere omogenei gli stili e gli approcci.
- Valorizzazione della rete territoriale del Gruppo Cooperativo CGM.
- Personalizzazione degli interventi.
- Formare Cooperative Sociali e Enti Religiosi.
Amongst the Independents the names of John Clayton and William Beugo Collyer, and amongst the Unitarians Dr. Priestley, Theophilus Lindsey, and Thomas Belsham are conspicuous. Paris. Some concessions were afterwards made in favor of thePolo Lionello
Loc. Burchio, Incisa Val dArno (FI)
* Meules au Ministre, 12 Nov., 1684.In 1688, the intendant reported that Canada was entirely without either pilots or sailors; and, as late as 1712, the engineer Catalogne informed the government that, though the St. Lawrence was dangerous, a pilot was rarely to be had. There ought to be trade with the West Indies and other places, urges another writer. Everybody says it is best, but nobody will undertake it. Our merchants are too poor, or else are engrossed by the fur trade. (v**)Via Ermanno Barigozzi, 24
tel. 02 36579650
fax 02 94420689
Everybody was in the streets; animals ran wildly about; children cried; men and women, seized with fright, knew not where to take refuge, expecting every moment to be buried under the ruins of the houses, or swallowed up in some abyss opening under their feet. Some, on their knees in the snow, cried for mercy, and others passed the night in prayer; for the earthquake continued without ceasing, with a motion much like that of a ship at sea, insomuch that sundry persons felt the same qualms of stomach which they would feel on the water. In the forests the commotion was far greater. The trees struck one against the other as if there were a battle between them; and you would have said that not only their branches, but even their trunks started out of their places and leaped on each other with such noise and confusion that the Indians said that the whole forest was drunk. Mary of the Incarnation gives a similar account, as does also Frances Juchereau de Saint-Ignace; and these contemporary records are sustained to some extent by the evidence of geology. * A remarkable effect was produced on the St. Lawrence, which was so charged with mud and clay that for many weeks the water was unfit to drink. Considerable hills and large tracts of forest slid from their places, some into the river, and some into adjacent valleys. A number of men in a boat near Tadoussac stared aghast at a large hill covered with trees, which sank into the water before their eyes; streams were turned from their courses; water-falls were levelled; springs were dried up in some places, while in others new springs appeared. Nevertheless, the accounts that have come down to us seem a little exaggerated, and sometimes ludicrously so; as when, for example, Mother Mary of the Incarnation tells us of a man who ran all night to escape from a fissure in the earth which opened behind him and chased him as he fled.Polo Lionello
Loc. Burchio, Incisa Val dArno (FI)
Lettres et Mmoires de Colbert; Chruel, Administration (Lorraine), see Susane, Ancienne Infanterie Fran?aise V email@example.com